Real estate law
We achieve this through in-depth personal consultation and support for all sizes and types of real estate schemes. Our clients benefit from our project-based and cross-disciplinary approach. We place great importance on cross-disciplinary co-operation, and put together teams for each project on an individual basis as required.
We bring our knowledge to bear during the purchase of property, whether it is at home or abroad. We supervise the planning stage, the negotiations and conclusions of contracts and, if requested, even the stage of implementation. We also advise foreign nationals on obtaining permits for the acquisition of real property in Switzerland under the so-called Lex Koller.
Our expertise also includes the detailing of contracts for work, purchase contracts, tenancy agreements and lease agreements, as well as representation in proceedings for obtaining building permits. Our long experience enables us to offer our clients expert advice on problems that may occur in connection with delays, cost overruns, repair of defects and enforcement of your tenancy and ownership rights.
Our range of services includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Acquisition of real estate within and outside Switzerland
- Advice on obtaining permits for the acquisition of real property in Switzerland (Lex Koller)
- Drafting, registration and notification of purchase contracts, tenancy agreements and lease agreements
- Advice on employment contracts and on contracts with architects, full-service contractors and general contractors
- Advice on tenancies and leases
- Advice on establishing condominium ownership
- Advice on law relating to neighbours
- Advice on project financing
- Due diligence reviews of real property
- Advice and support on zoning law, building law and construction proceedings
- Preparation of expert opinions
- Mediation in conflicts
- Representation before courts and public authorities