We support employers and employees in all matters of employment law. We support our clients as their external counsel and support HR departments and HR officers, in both complex cases and their day-to-day work in employment law, in the public as well as in the private sector.
Whether you are a proprietor, a senior manager or an HR officer, you can rely on our comprehensive expertise, our wide industry knowledge and our tried and tested methods in all matters related to employment law.
Our lawyers have expert knowledge on labour law and regulations, stock options, termination agreements and “gardening leave” agreements. We represent our clients in out-of-court settlements, before labour courts and public authorities. Our services also include mediation in workplace conflicts, with our work often proving to be successful.
Personal service and outstanding commitment are highly important to us, and this is how we want to be judged. Thanks to the structure of our team, we can support our clients in all matters relating to working life and human resource management. We demonstrate attentiveness to detail, comprehensive expertise and a high level of specialist know-how in all areas.
Our range of services includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Drafting employment contracts and general terms and conditions of employment, as well as specific rules and work instructions (for example, relating to data protection, use of internet and email, equal opportunities, eligibility of expenses)
- Advice on and drafting of employment contracts for special employment relationships, e.g. executives, delegated employees, travelling sales force, temporary staff
- Advice on the introduction and implementation of working time models
- Advice on employee compensation models, employee stock option schemes and post-contractual non-competition clauses
- Advice on restructuring, support for processes of information and consultation, outsourcing, transfer or sale of a business
- Due diligence in labour relations
- Advice on the downsizing of staff numbers, redundancies, dismissal, “gardening leave” and termination agreements, and support for discussions on and preparation of thes
- Advice on the preparation of employer’s references
- Advice on data protection
- Advice on equal opportunities
- Crisis measures, e.g. reduced working hours, mass layoffs, redundancy negotiations
- Preparation of legal opinions
- Carrying out in-house trainings
- Coaching of HR officers
- Mediation in workplace conflicts
- Representation before the courts and public authorities