Litigation and legal opinions
Not every issue in life can be settled by mutual agreement.
In such cases, understanding and good advice are required.
At hba legal and personal competence meet. We are at our clients’ side in conflicts both large and small, and in every aspect of life. Whether through carefully considered advice and recommendations, or as your dedicated representative before national courts. Our years of experience and our superb negotiation skills have made us capable to represent you in complex disputes.
We also support parties in out-of-court dispute resolution by issuing legal opinions and by acting as private legal experts.
We are experts in corporate disputes, M&A transactions, contracts, debt collection and bankruptcy proceedings, as well as in employment law, warranty and liability cases.
If you need sensitive but firm advice in family law matters, you will certainly appreciate our compassion and authority.
Our range of services includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Support in corporate disputes and M&A transactions
- Representation in disputes under contract law
- Representation in proceedings relating to labour law
- Representation in debt collection and bankruptcy proceedings
- Support in family law matters
- Acting as legal experts
- Responsibility, damages and statutory warranty rights