Mergers and acquisitions
Special expertise and guidance are essential whenever ownership structures or proportions of shareholdings change. This is true for buyers and sellers alike.
Complete confidence and a personal approach are very important, since these processes may take a considerable amount of time and require constructive co-operation. Aware of these distinctive features, we have created internal processes that focus precisely on the individual client’s needs in the acquisition and sale of companies and shares.
In doing so, we support national and international investors with the same commitment that we offer owners. Our activities range from project planning to strategic management, from due diligence reviews to the conclusion and negotiation of transaction documents. Furthermore, we offer in-depth consulting on strategic planning and on the structuring, restructuring and integration of businesses.
We have been a stable partner for many of our clients throughout the various stages of their operations, thanks to our long-time specialisation in company, business and commercial law.
Our range of services includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Planning and conduct of negotiations relating to all types of M&A transactions
- Preparation of all necessary legal documents in connection with M&A transactions, such as acquisition and sale of a business (share deals and asset deals) and escrow contracts with banks and third parties
- Advice and support on corporate succession
- Due diligence reviews
- Venture capital and private equity transactions
- Management buy-out and leveraged buy-out transactions
- Preparation of legal opinions
- Conflict mediation
- Representation before courts and public authorities