Restructuring and reorganisation, law on debt collection, insolvency law
Financial and structural crisis situations in companies require careful, considered Actions.
Whether via organisational or legal amendments or restructuring measures, we will identify the correct strategic moves for you, debtors and creditors in crisis and insolvency situations and in probate proceedings.
Our extensive experience and expertise has shown that restructuring, reorganisation and insolvency may prove to be blessings in disguise. It is also true that, if taken together, seemingly bold steps can be taken quite easily.
We guide our clients through the heights of financial difficulty and questions of personal liability, help companies to develop sustainable strategies for organisation and reorganisation, in particular where provisions of insolvency law have to be observed.
We represent our clients in asserting claims in collection and insolvency proceedings, and offer support in litigation, including avoidance claims and so-called Kollokationsklagen, property seizure and objections to such measures, and other insolvency and collection procedures. We also act as trustees or liquidators, and attend creditors’ committees.
Last but not least, we assist our clients in acquiring businesses or parts of businesses out of estates. The final result is always an effective solution for the best possible future.
Our range of services includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Restructuring and reorganisation
- Developing and structuring successor companies
- Support in negotiations with banks, investors, courts and bankruptcy offices
- Advice on and implementation of refinancing
- Restructuring of debt and credit
- Enforcement of claims and security
- Representation in collection and bankruptcy proceedings
- Implementation of liquidations
- Acquisition of businesses or parts of businesses from estates
- Conduct of insolvency proceedings as special receivers
- Acting as guardians
- Preparation of expert opinions
- Mediation in conflicts
- Representation before courts and public authorities